Get a Season Pass to Pico Child Care or My Pico Adventure Camp Trekkers or sign your 1-12th grader up for our Junior Explorers Seasonal Program to inspire a lifetime of passion for skiing and riding in your young adventurer.
My Pico Adventure Camp Season Passes
For those that frequent Pico Mountain, a season pass gives you the most bang for your buck. Purchase at Pico Season Pass and ticket center or call 866-667-PICO.
|Trekkers Season Pass
- Season Passes are valid for designated program every Thursday through Monday and peak dates all season long.
- Season Passes included unlimited lift access.
- Season Passes are valid for either full-day or half-day programs.
- The purchase of a season pass does not reserve a child's space in the program each day. Once you know the date(s) your child will be attending, you must make a reservation for the specific date(s).
- For peak dates, December 23, 2017-January 1, 2018; January 13-15, 2018; February 17-25, 2018, we recommend reserving at least two weeks in advance.
Junior Explorers Seasonal Program
The Junior Explorer Program meets non-peak Sundays from December 31st through February 25, 2018. Designed to maximize time on the hill, camaraderie and skill building, this multi-week program is the best way to build confidence and passion for snow sports. With the same instructor and classmates each week, the Junior Explorers Program is a great way to engage your child in a lifetime sport. Purchase at Pico Season Pass and ticket center or call 866-667-PICO.
|Junior Explorer Program- Half Day
|Junior Explorer Program- Full Day
||(does not include lunch
|Junior Explorer Rental Add-on
- Junior Explorer Program does not include a lift ticket.
- Choose either 10:00 a.m.-11:45 p.m. or 1:00 p.m.-2:45 p.m.
We encourage you to spend the time your child is with us enjoying your own adventure. If you would like to check on your child, please do so from a safe distance as to not upset the flow of the day and potentially your child. A lift ticket and appropriate equipment is required to ride the Bonanza lift or travel uphill.
Please read important information below about your child’s Snow Sports lesson at Killington Resort and Pico Mountain.
Advanced reservations are required.If your child’s equipment malfunctions, Killington Resort and Pico Mountain staff may select and sign for rentals from our rental shop.
- In the event of your child’s injury or medical emergency, Killington Resort and Pico Mountain staff may contact medical personnel and/or arrange transportation to a medical facility. In case of emergency, we will attempt to reach the emergency contact provided at the time the lesson was purchased.
- Killington Resort and Pico Mountain staff may supervise transport of your child by van and public bus to other locations within the resorts.
- Your child will not always ride ski lifts with an instructor, or an adult, and may ride alone, or with another child or children. If you want your child to always ride with an instructor, you must arrange for a one-to-one private lesson.
- Your child (ages 17 years and younger) is required to wear a properly fastened snow sports helmet when participating in a ski and snowboard lesson.
For more information, please call (866) 233 1195.