Free the Heel - Free the Mind.
Learn how to telemark or build your skills every Friday at Pico Mountain.
Looking to try something new or push the boundaries of what you already know? Join fellow free heelers and see for yourself why telemark skiing is growing and creating a passion in all that try it.
Can’t make it Friday? Recruit at least two of your friends and with 48 hours' notice we can arrange for group lessons on other afternoons. Subject to availability, may not be available during peak times.
- Available Fridays beginning January 8, excluding February 12 and 19, 2016
- Designed for all ability levels. Classes will be split into beginners and all mountain skill building.
Lessons meet at 12:45 p.m. for 1 hour and 45 minute on snow session
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes early for ticketing
- Participants are responsible for providing their own equipment, no telemark rentals are available at Pico Mountain.
- $52 per lesson
- Lift ticket not included
- Season Pass holders receive a 15% discount
- Pico Mountain requires all Snow Sports participants ages 17 and under to wear a snow sports helmet while in a lesson. Helmets are included at no charge as part of our equipment rental package for this age group.
- Reservations are recommended. Please call 866-233-1195
- All rates are subject to change without notice