What is a group?
To qualify for group discounted rates at Pico Mountain, you must have 15 or more people in your group. The great news is that for every 15 people you bring, you’ll receive a FREE lift ticket. The same complimentary rate applies for rentals and lessons.
For all high school, middle school and youth groups (instances where 80% of group members are 18 or younger), Pico Mountain will provide one complimentary ticket for each 10 tickets purchased in the same transaction (11th, 22nd, etc). These complimentary tickets will be adult tickets for chaperones.
- Group lift ticket orders must be submitted to the Pico Group Sales Office no later than 48 hours prior to the start to ski date.
- One complimentary lift ticket will be issued for each 15 group lift tickets purchased in the same transaction (i.e. 16th, 31st, etc.) if the ticket order is received 48 hours prior to the start to ski date. Youth groups will receive a complimentary lift ticket for every 10 tickets ordered.
- The group leader must collect funds in advance from the group members and handle the ticket purchase for the group in one transaction. Payments may be made using cash, certified check, money order or a credit card (American Express, MasterCard, Visa, or Discover). We cannot accept multiple credit cards from individuals when extending group rates. No second party checks, purchase orders or personal checks will be accepted.
- The group leader is responsible for coordinating the entire transaction, including any changes, returns or cancellations and is also responsible for the distribution of lift tickets.
Equipment Rental Policies
The Rental Shop in Pico Base Lodge is open from 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Monday, Thursday and Friday and from 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m. on Saturday, Sunday and peak periods*.
- For every 15 rentals, we’ll give you a complimentary rental (16th, 31st, etc).
- A security deposit using a major credit card will need to be provided for each individual renting equipment. The credit card imprint will be taken in the Rental Shop when equipment is issued.
- Performance Equipment Upgrade – Add $4 per day to your group adult rental rate for performance equipment. Must be ordered with your group ticket/rental order.
Snow Sports Programs
We offer discounted rates on our lesson programs (excludes private lessons) to all groups. You do not need to meet minimum numbers to get the discount, however, for every 15 lessons booked, we’ll give you a complimentary lesson. Youth groups will receive a complimentary lesson for every 10 lessons booked. All lessons must be prepaid prior to arrival.
Pico Sports Center
After time on the slopes, why not unwind at the Pico Sports Center. The center boasts a 75 foot indoor heated lap pool, a large hot tub, two dry heat saunas and a fully equipped gym. The Pico Sports Center is the perfect place to rest those weary muscles and a great option for any non-skiers that may be traveling with your group. We offer a specially discounted day pass to all of our groups and those lodging at Pico Resort Hotel & Condominiums receive complimentary access to the sports center.
On the Day Of
Tickets can be paid for and collected at our Group Sales Center on your first day of skiing. If you’re staying at Pico Resort Hotel & Condominiums or at one of the properties located on Killington Road or in Rutland, we are more than happy to deliver your lift tickets, lessons and rental tickets (advance notice and pre-payment required).
Group Sales Center Location
Our dedicated Group Sales Center is located in the Pico Ticket Center (located in Building C) . This is where all group sales ticket, rental and lesson purchases take place.
Returns & Cancellations
We understand that things change and sometimes you need to amend your order. Our philosophy at Pico Mountain is to be as accommodating and flexible as possible when it comes to changes and cancellations. Simply call us ahead of time with your changes or come and see us at the Group Sales Center before 11:00 a.m. on the day of purchase for a full refund. Please note, the changes must be made by the group leader.
*Peak Periods: Dec. 24, 2015 - Jan. 3, 2016; Jan. 16 - 18 and Feb. 13 - 21, 2016