Killington’s only full-service mountainside hotel features convenient ski-bridge access to the slopes from December-March (snow conditions permitting). When the snow is gone, guests can use it to walk to the new Snowshed Adventure Center, home of exciting summer attractions like Killington Mountain Bike Park, the thrilling Beast Mountain Coaster, and a full featured food court. Golfers will find the first tee of Killington’s 18-hole championship course a mere 200 yards from the front door. Enjoy our heated outdoor pool open year-round, lounge by the firepit and take in the natural beauty of the Green Mountains.
Recognized by Trip Advisor for the third consecutive year with a Certificate of Excellence for achieving outstanding reviews by travelers on TripAdvisor.
The Killington Grand Resort Hotel has been recognized by the Vermont Business Environmental Partnership Program as a Green Hotel in the Green Mountain State.
We're proud to enjoy the fresh mountain air - rooms at the Killington Grand are 100% smoke-free.
A facility for all guests featuring mountain vistas, weight and cardiovascular equipment, sauna, steam room and a 75-foot outdoor heated pool with two hot tubs.
Killington Grand Spa
The Killington Grand Spa reflects the peace and beauty of the region with a variety of soothing and relaxing spa treatments. Come experience one of our signature warm stone massages or customized facials.
A wide range of amenities are available for all hotel guests.
- Preston's Restaurant, with bar service, light fare and entrees
- Grand Cafe, featuring Starbucks coffee, sandwiches, pastries and sundries and essentials for your stay
- Game room, health club and easy outdoor access to the slopes and resort activities
- Equipment check
- Complimentary in-room safes for storage of valuables
- Complimentary WiFi throughout
- Valet parking
- Coin-operated laundry facilities
- Complimentary DVD library plus XBOX games and components
All rooms at the Grand are equipped to make your stay as comfortable as possible, and include the following features:
- Bathroom amenities
- Fresh linens and daily maid service
- USB Ports
- TV and DVD players
- Telephone service with voice messaging
- Iron & ironing board
- In-room coffee
With the exception of service animals, we do not allow pets in our Killington Managed Properties. If you have a service animal, please see our Frequently Asked Questions.
For more information call Killington Central Reservations, the Local Experts, at 1-800-621-6867.