WE'RE UPGRADING OUR FACILITIES:
If you're planning to stay in the Killington Grand Hotel between April 3, 2017 and September 2, 2017 please be aware that our lobby and common spaces will be undergoing renovations to improve our facilities that may impact your stay. Please review the information below before making your reservation and please do call us at 800-621-6867 if you have any questions. All dates are approximate and may change based on construction delays.
- April 3-July 20: The main lobby will be enclosed by dust partitions and the lower lobby fireplace and seating area will not be accessible.
- May 9-July 20: The pool will not be accessible from the indoor pool entry via the health club and changing rooms will not be available; you will be required to enter the pool area via the outdoor gate.
- May 9-July 20: The health club will have limited equipment disruptions, primarily free weights will be unavailable, and users should expect construction personnel to be frequently entering and existing the space. Changing rooms will not be available.
- May 9-July 20: The Killington Grand Spa will be open by appointment only during evenings and on weekends.
- July 31-August 13: The Grand Café will be closed. Preston’s will be open for breakfast and dinner with lunch service available at the Clubhouse Grill or Snowshed Cafeteria, both a short walk from the Grand Hotel.
Killington’s only full-service mountainside hotel features convenient ski-bridge access to the slopes from December-March (snow conditions permitting). When the snow is gone, guests can use it to walk to the new Snowshed Adventure Center, home of exciting summer attractions like Killington Mountain Bike Park, the thrilling Beast Mountain Coaster, and a full featured food court. Golfers will find the first tee of Killington’s 18-hole championship course a mere 200 yards from the front door. Enjoy our heated outdoor pool open year-round, lounge by the firepit and take in the natural beauty of the Green Mountains.
Recognized by Trip Advisor for the second consecutive year with a Certificate of Excellence for achieving outstanding reviews by travelers on TripAdvisor.
The Killington Grand Resort Hotel has been recognized by the Vermont Business Environmental Partnership Program as a Green Hotel in the Green Mountain State.
We're proud to enjoy the fresh mountain air - rooms at the Killington Grand are 100% smoke-free.
Please be aware that there is no ski-in/ski-out or direct shuttle service to open skiing/riding terrain for the remainder of the 2016/17 winter season.
A facility for all guests featuring mountain vistas, weight and cardiovascular equipment, sauna, steam room and a 75-foot outdoor heated pool with two hot tubs.
Killington Grand Spa
The Killington Grand Spa reflects the peace and beauty of the region with a variety of soothing and relaxing spa treatments. Come experience one of our signature warm stone massages or customizd facials. Call 802-422-1050 for more information and reservations for Killington Grand Spa.
A wide range of amenities are available for all hotel guests.
- Preston's Restaurant, with bar service, light fare and entrees
- Grand Cafe, featuring Starbucks coffee, sandwiches, pastries and sundries and essentials for your stay
- Game room, health club and easy outdoor access to the slopes and resort activities
- Equipment check
- Complimentary in-room safes for storage of valuables
- Complimentary WiFi throughout
- Valet parking
- Coin-operated laundry facilities
- Complimentary DVD library plus XBOX games and components
All rooms at the Grand are equipped to make your stay as comfortable as possible, and include the following features:
- Bathroom amenities
- Fresh linens and daily maid service
- TV and DVD players
- Telephone service with voice messaging
- Iron & ironing board
- In-room coffee