A Killington Resort managed property, these mountainside deluxe accommodations in a private village setting offer some of the best views of Killington. Offering convenient shuttle and ski-home access from December-March and in the summer, the first tee of the Killington Golf Course is only a third of a mile from the front door.
We're proud to enjoy the fresh mountain air - all condominiums at Fall Line are 100% smoke-free.
A private facility for Fall Line guests only, this centrally located sports center features an indoor pool, exercise equipment, 10-person hot tub and sauna.
Each condominium unit is uniquely decorated with warm, inviting furnishings and includes:
- Equipment locker for securely storing gear
- Kitchen with full size appliances, essential cooking utensils, coffee filters, garbage bags, dishwashing soap and dish towels
- Wireless Internet
- Cable TV and DVD player
- Whirlpool tub
- Iron and ironing board
- Washer, dryer and laundry detergent
- Bed linens and pillows
- Bath toiletries and linens
- Thermostat controlled heat (units are not air-conditioned)
Motel Rooms are also available and include a private bath, cable TV and free local telephone service.
For visits not exceeding 30-nights, we will provide towel change, trash removal and restocking of supplies upon request.
For more information call Killington Central Reservations, the local experts, at 1-800-621-6867.