More Turns. More Savings.
With just 24-hours notice, purchase Pico E-tickets right here, right now and pick them up at the Pico Sales Center upon arrival. You won't get a better deal anywhere else – we guarantee it.
Plus, multi-day tickets come with built-in perks!
||Get more turns and a good night's sleep with Ski and Stay Packages.
||Built-in "day off," with tickets valid any three of four days, four of five days and so on.
||Each pre-purchased adult ticket scores one youth (12 years and under) ticket FREE for the same dates and times. Sorry, offer not valid on peak dates.
No time for planning ahead?
Single and multi-day lift tickets can be purchased at ticket window upon arrival. Rates below valid December 13, 2014 through March 29, 2015. Early and late season rates may be condition dependent.
Kids age 6 and under and Seniors age 80+ ski free, and college students receive 15% off. Stop by a ticket window to claim your discounts!
*Pico is closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays, non-peak. Peak dates: Dec. 24, 2014 - Jan. 4, 2015; Jan. 17 - 19 and Feb. 14 - 20, 2015.
Our Snow Guarantee
Pico’s unique elevation advantage translates to over 250 inches of natural snowfall every season and an optimal environment for machine-made snow. But, if you’re not satisfied with our conditions, we’ve got you covered! Just bring your ticket to the ticket desk and exchange it for a return visit voucher.
- Tickets purchased on site before 12:00 p.m. may be exchanged within one hour of purchase.
- Multi-day, direct-to-lift and pre-purchased tickets may be exchanged for a voucher up to 10:00 a.m. on each day they are valid.
- Complimentary tickets and season passes are not eligible.
- During early and late season, when ticket rates are reduced, the snow guarantee voucher will be a dollar value lift ticket credit based on the one-day lift ticket price.
- Vouchers are valid any day for one calendar year; they are non-transferable, non-refundable, carry no cash value and cannot be extended beyond the original expiration date.
For more information and reservations, please call (866) 667-7426.