My Pico Adventure Camp Season Passes
For those that frequent Pico Mountain, these season passes give you the most bang for your buck.
- Season Passes are valid for designated program every Thursday through Monday and peak dates all season long, can be used for full-day or half-day programs and include unlimited lift access.
- Half-day program includes one lesson; full-day programs include lunch and two lessons.
- When purchasing more than one Program Season Pass within the immediate family, a 15% discount will be applied to the lesser priced program.
|Trekkers Season Pass
*Price is valid through December 17, 2017.
- The purchase of a season pass does not reserve a child's space in the program each day.
- Once you know the date(s) your child will be attending, you must make a reservation for the specific date(s).
- For peak dates, we recommend reserving at least two weeks in advance.
Junior Explorers, Grades 1-12
$145 for 7-Week Program
The Junior Explorer Program meets non-peak Sundays and is designed to maximize time on the hill, camaraderie and skill building. With the same instructor and classmates each week, the Junior Explorers Program is a great way to engage your child in a lifetime sport.
Program meets Sundays, 10:00 a.m. or 1:00 p.m. and departs 15 minutes later for 90 minute lesson. Program dates: December 31, 2017; January 7, 21 and 28, 2018; February 4, 11, and 25, 2018. Lift Ticket and equipment rental are not included.
About your child’s Snow Sports lesson at Pico Mountain
We encourage you to spend the time your child is with us enjoying your own adventure. If you would like to check on your child, please do so from a safe distance as to not upset the flow of the day and potentially your child. A lift ticket and appropriate equipment is required to ride the Bonanza lift or travel uphill.
- Advanced reservations are required.
- If your child’s equipment malfunctions, Killington Resort and Pico Mountain staff may select and sign for rentals from our rental shop.
- In the event of your child’s injury or medical emergency, Killington Resort and Pico Mountain staff may contact medical personnel and/or arrange transportation to a medical facility. In case of emergency, we will attempt to reach the emergency contact provided at the time the lesson was purchased.
- Killington Resort and Pico Mountain staff may supervise transport of your child by van and public bus to other locations within the resorts.
- Your child will not always ride ski lifts with an instructor, or an adult, and may ride alone, or with another child or children. If you want your child to always ride with an instructor, you must arrange for a one-to-one private lesson.
- Your child (ages 17 years and younger) is required to wear a properly fastened snow sports helmet when participating in a ski and snowboard lesson.
For more information or to buy your season pass now, call (866) 667 7426.