Pico's Ultimate Private Party
1,967 vertical feet. 500 of your best friends.
One Ticket Takes It All
You know that party you've been planning for 500 of your closest friends? Skip the private jet and score the ski resort for a day - it just takes one winning ticket.
Pico Mountain will be selling a limited number of $100 raffle tickets now through December 14, 2013. Tickets can be purchased onsite at the Pico Ticket Sales Center, PicoMountain.com, Vermont Adaptive Ski & Sports, Pico Ski Education Foundation and a variety of local stores. The winning ticket will be randomly selected at the kick-off for next season, December 15, 2013. Once the winner has been determined, they will have private access for a day to Pico Mountain on any non-peak Tuesday or Wednesday of the 2013-14 winter season.
That means 500 lift tickets, 500 ski or snowboard rentals and 500 novice lessons (just in case it's the first time on the hill for your crew). Plus a portion of the proceeds from the raffle will benefit Vermont Adaptive Ski & Sports, so even if your ticket doesn't take over the mountain, it still goes to support the largest year-round organization in the state to offer daily adaptive sports programs to people with disabilities. In case you weren't counting, that's a lot of turns.
Winner's event date will be reserved on a first-come, first-served basis, and includes up to 500 guests, a 1-day lift ticket for each, 1-day rentals and Learn To Ski or Ride lessons (all products are valid only on the date the event is booked) from 9:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. Pico Mountain will spin three lifts, including the Golden Express Quad, Summit Express Quad and the Bonanza Double. Furthermore, lift operators, Ski Patrol, Mountain Ambassadors and Pico Sports Shop will be staffed and food & beverage will be available for catering or regular purchases, both at an additional cost.
• Pico Mountain will donate 25% of event proceeds to Vermont Adaptive Ski & Sports.
• Raffle ticket sales begin at $100.00 USD per each.
• Winner of the Pico Mountain Private Ski & Snowboard Event Package/Pico Raffle Event Package may choose any non-peak Tuesday or Wednesday during the 2013-14 winter ski and snowboard season(s).
• Event date must be scheduled at least two weeks in advance and approved by management.
• Event date reservations will be scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Event Package includes ski and snowboard access to open trails, slopes and lifts and a maximum of 500 1-day lift tickets, 500 1-day beginner ski or snowboard lessons, and 500 1-day ski or snowboard rental equipment packages. Event Package products are available on scheduled event date only.
• Pico Mountain will spin three lifts (Golden Express Quad, Summit Express Quad and Bonanza Double) from 9:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. on event date.
• Pico Mountain will provide staff for Snow Sports School, Lift Operations, Ski Patrol, Mountain Ambassadors, and Pico Sports Shop on event date.
• Although food and beverages are not included in Pico Mountain Private Ski & Snowboard Event Package/Pico Raffle Event Package, Pico’s regular food and beverage facilities will be open on event day or package winner may choose to make catering arrangements in advance. Separate costs will be incurred by winner and/or event participants for all food and beverages consumed during event.
On date chosen, subject to authorization by Killington/Pico Ski Resort Partners LLC and appropriate weather, snow and mechanical conditions, winner/successful bidder and related participants shall be permitted access to available terrain at Pico Mountain for the Pico Mountain Private Ski & Snowboard Event Package (“Event”) / Pico Raffle Event (“Event”). All event participants shall abide by all standard terms and conditions and follow regular procedures for event, lesson and rental participation. All event participants shall be required to sign, or in the case of minor children shall be required to have parent/legal guardian sign, appropriate Express Assumption of Risk & Forum Selection Agreement forms.