2013-14 Seasonal Programs
Get a Season Pass to Tiny Trekkers or Trekkers or sign your 1-12 grader up for our Junior Explorers Seasonal Program to inspire a lifetime of passion for skiing and riding in your young adventurer.
My Pico Adventure Camp Season Passes
For those that frequent Pico Mountain, these season passes give you the most bang for your buck. Choose from our Tiny Trekkers Child Care Program with an optional lesson add-on for ages 2-4. We also offer a Season Pass for our Trekkers Program. Purchase at Pico Season Pass and ticket center or call 866-667-PICO.
|Tiny Trekkers Season Pass||Ages 12 week-12 years||$1,119|
|Tiny Trekkers/First Adventure Season Pass||Ages 2-4||$1,499|
|Trekkers Season Pass||Ages 4-6||$1,499|
- Season Passes are valid for designated program every Thursday through Monday and peak dates all season long.
- Season Passes included unlimited lift access.
- Season Passes are valid for either full-day or half-day programs.
- Half-day program includes one lesson; full-day programs include lunch and up to two lessons for ages 3 and older enrolled in a lesson program
- The purchase of a season pass does not reserve a child's space in the program each day. Once you know the date(s) your child will be attending, you must make a reservation for the specific date(s).
- For peak dates, 12/21/13 - 1/1/14; 1/18 - 1/20 and 2/15 - 2/21/14, we recommend reserving at least two weeks in advance.
Junior Explorers Seasonal Program
The Junior Explorer Program meets non-peak Sundays from January 5 through March 9, 2014. Designed to maximize time on the hill, camaraderie and skill building, this multi-week program is the best way to build confidence and passion for snow sports. With the same instructor and classmates each week, the Junior Explorers Program is a great way to engage your child in a lifetime sport. Purchase at Pico Season Pass and ticket center or call 866-667-PICO.
|Junior Explorer Program||Grades 1-12||$79|
|Junior Explorer Rental Add-on||Grades 1-12||$99|
- Junior Explorer Program does not include a lift ticket.
- Choose either 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. or 1:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m. session.