My Pico Adventure Camp Mountaineers, ages 7-14
Mountaineers Learn to Ski or Ride Package, ages 7+
First time on snow? Check out our Learn to Packages specifically designed for first timers ages 7 and older. Choose skiing or snowboarding, and we'll provide everything you need to get started on your way to a lifetime of fun on the mountain. Our Learn to Packages include a learning area lift ticket, equipment rental and introductory lesson.
Mountaineers Lessons, ages 7-14
Mountaineers think big, and at My Pico Mountain Adventure Camp, so do our instructors. This program, specially designed for kids with big goals, uses the terrain at Pico as our playground with a focus on safety, fun and building confidence and new skills. Mountaineers are ready to get the most out of the mountain, and this program does just that.
- Please arrive at the Pico Sales Center at least 15 minutes early for ticketing and equipment fitting if needed.
- Once ticketed, Mountaineers lessons meet slopeside at the Snow Sports School Meeting Area.
- Lesson sessions last 1.5 hours.
- Full-day camp includes lunch.
- Pico Mountain requires all Snow Sports School participants ages 17 and under to wear a snow sports helmet while in a lesson. Helmets are included at no charge as part of our equipment rental package for this age group.
- Reservations are recommended.
|Half-day Mountaineers Lesson||10:00 - 11:45 a.m. and 1:00 - 2:45 p.m. daily|
|Full-day Mountaineers Lesson||10:00 a.m. - 2:45 p.m. daily|
Lift ticket and equipment not included.
|Full-day (includes lunch)||$75||$150||$204|
|Full-day Peak (includes lunch)||$95||$190||$258|
Peak Dates: 12/14 - 12/31/2012; 1/19 - 1/20/2013; 2/16 - 2/22/2013
For more information or to reserve your dates, please call 866-233-1195.