My Pico Adventure Camp Trekkers, ages 4-6
Available in both full and half-day sessions, My Pico Adventure Camp gets even the youngest Trekkers building key skills and exploring the mountain.
Trekkers meet in the Den, their exclusive space with room for snacks, an inside obstacle course and even a kid-specific rental shop. Out on the hill, Trekkers get to focus on having fun while honing their skills - they'll be learning without even realizing it!
- Please arrive to the Pico Sales Center at least 15 minutes early for ticketing.
- After picking up tickets, meet inside at the Trekkers Den located in Pico Building D, across from the main base lodge.
- If equipment is needed, it will be fitted by staff inside the Trekkers Den.
- Full-day camp runs from 9:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. Includes lift ticket, lesson and lunch.
- Morning camp runs from 9:00 a.m. until noon. Includes lift ticket, lesson and snack.
- Afternoon camp runs from 12:30-3:00 p.m. Includes lift ticket, lesson and snack.
- Pico Mountain requires all Snow Sports School participants ages 17 and under to wear a snow sports helmet while in a lesson. Helmets are included at no charge as part of our equipment rental package for this age group.
|Full day Peak*||$119||$238||$321|
|Rentals available, add $15/day|
Reservations are recommended, please call 866-233-1195. All rates are subject to change without notice.
*Peak Periods 12/24 - 12/31/12; 1/19 - 1/20/13; 2/16 - 2/22/13