Learn To Ski & Ride, ages 7 and above
Our Learn To Ski & Ride is an all-inclusive program designed to get you started on the mountain. In the gentle learning area, our instructors will help make your first days as seamless as possible.
NEW! for the 2012-13 Season
Upon completion of three days or more in the Learn To program, you’ll receive one free lift ticket and a Learner’s Permit Card that will give you 50% off on lift tickets, lessons, and rentals for the remainder of the 2012-13 season and all of the 2013-14 season. These three days do not need to be consecutive and are valid any day during the 2012-13 winter season.
Purchase a 2-day Learn To Ski & Ride Package and get the third day FREE. Lessons do not need to be consecutive and are valid through the 2013-14 season.
Learn To Ski & Ride Program Details:
- Single and multi-day packages include equipment, a full day lift ticket and a 90-minute lesson (lift ticket is limited to the Bonanza lift).
- Full and morning half day lessons meet at 10:00 a.m. and afternoon half day lessons meet at 1:00 p.m. Thursday-Monday and every day during the peak periods.
- Full day lessons are available for ages 7-18.
- Half day lessons are available for ages 7 and older.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes early for ticketing and equipment.
- Pico Mountain requires all Snow Sports School participants ages 17 and under to wear a snow sports helmet while in a lesson. Helmets are included at no charge as part of our equipment rental package for this age group.
|Full day (ages 7 - 18 only)||$89||$119||$119|
|Full day Peak (ages 7 - 18 only)||$99||$129||$129|
For multiple day programs, rates include lessons, equipment rentals and a limited Learning Area lift ticket on days one and two and a full mountain lift ticket starting on day three and beyond.
Reservations are recommended for the Learn To Ski & Ride Program, please call 866-233-1195. All rates are subject to change without notice.
Peak Periods: 12/24 - 12/31/12; 1/19-1/20/13; 2/16-2/22/13.