Life at Pico
When we talk about small mountain charm at Pico Mountain, it means more than just friendly service and courtesy on the hill. Our everyday practices and polices are dedicated to making sure that the Pico experience is 100% Vermont and truly one-of-a-kind.
A Smoke-Free Resort
In consideration of the health and happiness of our guests, Pico Mountain is a 100% smoke-free resort. Please ask a staff member or volunteer if you need assistance or have any questions about our amenities. Thank you for your cooperation.
Uphill Travel - Skinning and Hiking
Winter uphill travel by means of skinning and snowshoeing is becoming increasingly popular. Pico Mountain at Killington welcome winter uphill travel enthusiasts. In order to help provide an enjoyable and orderly experience for both uphill and downhill guests on a 24/7 basis, all uphill travelers are required to follow resort rules.
Pico Mountain is proud to be a pet friendly resort. We respect that your pets are family, and we want your entire family to enjoy the Killington experience. We welcome quiet, non-aggressive pets who are well groomed and up to date on shots and vaccinations. We also ask that you observe the following resort rules:
- Pets must be on a leash, in a carrier or held and under control at all times.
- Any messes created by your pet need to be cleaned up by the pet owner.
- Pets are not allowed on chair lifts.
- No pets are allowed in base lodges, indoor public facilities, outside seating areas or any food venues.
- In winter months, pets are not allowed any place where skiing and riding occurs during operating hours.
- Pico Mountain reserves the right to ask that a pet be removed for any reason.
- Pets may not be allowed in some event venues.
- Pico Mountain welcomes service animals at any time. Service animals must be under control and on a leash/harness.
- The pet policy at resort and area lodging accommodations varies by property.
Pico and The Americans with Disabilities Act
At Pico Mountain, we strive to ensure that every guest enjoys their time at the resort with maximum safety and comfort. For more information on the resort-wide Public Access Policy addressing service animals and use of other power driven mobility devices, please check the link below.