2012-13 Lift Tickets
If you're planning on skiing or riding at a classic Vermont ski resort for just one day, a single-day lift ticket is your best option. Just drop by the Ticket Sales Center Thursday - Monday and every day during peak periods.
Regular Season Rates
Kids 6 and under ski free when accompanied by an adult.
|Adult (19-64)||Senior (65+)||Youth (7-18)|
|1-Day Peak Periods*||$67||$57||$52|
Save $2 per day on 2-Day Tickets ($4 savings)
Save $4 per day on 3-Day Tickets ($12 savings)
Save $6 per day on 4-Day Tickets ($24 savings)
Save $8 per day on 5-Day Tickets ($40 savings)
*Peak dates: 12/24 - 12/31/12; 1/19 - 1/20/13; 2/16 - 2/22/13
Pico Mountain will also be open Tuesday Jan. 1 and Wednesday Jan. 2, 2013 to ring in the new year! Ticket rates will be the 1-day rates listed above and lifts will spin 8:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m. on Jan. 1 and 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. on Jan. 2.
Pico Mountain Snow Guarantee
Pico’s unique elevation advantage translates to over 250 inches of natural snowfall every season and an optimal environment for machine-made snow. But, if you’re not satisfied with our conditions, we’ve got you covered! Just bring your ticket to the ticket desk and exchange it for a return visit voucher.
- Tickets purchased on site before 12:00 p.m. may be exchanged within one hour of purchase.
- Multi-day, direct-to-lift and pre-purchased tickets may be exchanged for a voucher up to 10:00 a.m. on each day they are valid.
- Complimentary tickets and season passes are not eligible.
- During early and late season, when ticket rates are reduced, the snow guarantee voucher will be a dollar value lift ticket credit based on the one-day lift ticket price.
- Vouchers are valid any day for one calendar year; they are non-transferable, non-refundable, carry no cash value and cannot be extended beyond the original expiration date.
All rates are subject to change without notice.