2013-14 My Pico Season Pass
All Pico Season Passes provide unlimited access to 57 trails at Pico Mountain including the Triple Slope terrain park and 468 acres of big mountain skiing and riding served by seven lifts.
My Pico Pass
The age group for an Unlimited Pass is determined by pass holder's age as of November 1, 2013. Price valid all season long.
|Super Senior||Age 80+||$39|
|Child||Ages 6 and under||$39|
Vermont Student Pass
Come find out why Pico Mountain is so popular with the locals. Join in with all the other Vermont students who call Pico Mountain their home mountain.
|Vermont Student Pass||Students K-12||$99*|
*Through December 15, 2013, bring two non-perishable food items for donation to local foodshelf to Pico Sales Center and pay just $75.
Proof of Eligibility Required
- Student's parent or guardians will need to bring a report card or other official document issued by the school indicating the student’s home address (or parent must prove residency) and current enrollment.
- For homeschooled youth, proof of enrollment in a home study program with Department of Education required.
- Vermont resident students who attend a New York or New Hampshire border school also qualify for pass.
- Proof of eligibility is not required at time of purchase, but must be provided before pass is activated.
- Pico Mountain reserves the right to cancel any pass without refund which it believes was obtained fraudulently under this program.
4.0 The College Pass
The all-new 4.0 The College Pass offers unlimited access to four resorts, Valid for the 2013-14 winter season at Killington Resort, Okemo Mountain Resort, and Pico Mountain at Killington all located in Vermont and Mount Sunapee Resort in New Hampshire. Price valid through December 15, 2013.
|4.0 The College Pass*||Full-time students||$369|
Killington Resort Upgrade
The Killington Resort Upgrade provides access to ski or ride at Killington one day per week when Pico is closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Valid during Pico Mountain's scheduled winter operating season on non-peak Tuesdays or Wednesdays only (not valid before December 14, 2013 and after March 30, 2014).
|Killington Resort Upgrade**||All ages||$149|
My Pico Pass holders receive additional benefits including discounts on lodging, lessons and food, to name a few. Check out other perks like Resort Charge and Renewal Bonuses too.
Plus, we've tried to anticipate all the questions you may have about your season pass from where to buy it, how to pick it up and what to do if you want a new photo.
2013-14 Season Pass Add-ons
Pico Seasonal Locker
Tired of schlepping your equipment to the slopes? A Pico Seasonal Locker located at Pico Mountain Base Lodge offers heated storage for two pairs of skis or a snowboard and the convenience of keeping your gear just steps from the lifts.
Pico Season Tune
Valid at Pico Mountain Rental/Repair Shop, at the base of Pico Mountain. Includes base, side edging, sharpening to manufacturers' specs, waxing and de-tuning. Register up to two sets of equipment (skis and/or snowboards), for up to one tune per week. Overnight tuning may be limited based on availability and may not be available Saturdays or peak dates. Base grinding, base welds, delaminations and binding work are not included, and some other restrictions may apply.
Rates listed below are valid for early purchases through October 17, 2013.
|Pico Seasonal Locker||$139|
|Pico Season Tune||$139|
2013-14 My Pico Adventure Camp Season Pass
For those that frequent Pico Mountain, our Kids' Programs Season Passes give you the most bang for your buck. Tiny Trekkers Child Care Season Pass offers unlimited access to our state licensed child care program with an optional lesson add-on. Trekkers Season Pass offers unlimited access for your 4-6 year old skier or snowboarder to this unique lesson program.
- Season Passes are valid for designated program every Thursday through Monday and peak dates all season long.
- Season Passes included unlimited lift access for ages 6 and younger.
- Season Passes are valid for either full-day or half-day programs.
- Lesson programs include one lesson for kids enrolled for half-day and up to two lessons for kids ages 3 and older in a full-day
- Full-day programs include lunch
- The purchase of a season pass does not reserve a child's space in the program each day. Once you know the date(s) your child will be attending, you must make a reservation for the specific date(s).
- For peak dates we recommend reserving at least two weeks in advance.
|Tiny Trekkers Child Care Season Pass||Ages 12 week-12 years||$1,199|
|Tiny Trekkers/First Adventure Season Pass||Ages 2-4||$1,499|
|Trekkers Lesson Program Season Pass||Ages 4-6||$1,499|
Families buying more than one My Pico Adventure Camp Season Pass will receive a 15% discount on additional passes of equal or lesser value.
2013-14 Junior Explorer Seasonal Program
The Junior Explorer Seasonal Program is back for another season and better than ever. We’ve added an additional session this year, making this a seven week program, which adds up to more mileage and fun on the hill. Each two-hour ski and snowboard session is coached by a Pico Mountain Snow Sports instructor and is designed to be age and ability appropriate.
- The Junior Explorer Program meets non-peak Sundays from January 5 through March 9, 2014.
- Junior Explorer Program does not include a lift ticket.
- Children must be enrolled in first grade (age 6 by 8/31/13) to participate in the lesson program.
- Choose either 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. or 1:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m. session.
|Junior Explorer Program||Grades 1-12||$99|
|Junior Explorer Rental Add-on||Grades 1-12||$149|
2013-14 Operating Dates and Hours
Pico Mountain will operate Thursday through Monday and peak periods. Pico Mountain will be closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, non-peak.
|Opening||December 14, 2013|
|Closing||March 30, 2014|
|Hours of Operation||8:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m. weekend / peak dates; 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. Monday/Thursday/Friday|
|Peak Dates||Dec. 21, 2013 - Jan. 1, 2014; Jan. 18 - 20 and Feb. 15 - 21, 2014|
For more information or to buy your season pass now, call (866) 667 7426. Please visit the Pico Sports Center anytime or Pico Sales Center during operating hours to purchase on site.
All passes are subject to 7% Vermont State and local tax.