2013-14 My Pico Pass FAQ's
Does My Pico Pass come with any additional benefits?
Yes. My Pico Passes (excluding the Child Pass) receive the following benefits for their own use or their dependent children only:
- Spring Use Benefit allows you to use your 2013-14 My Pico Pass at Pico Mountain March 15-31, 2013 when paid in full.
- 20% off the prevailing 1-day lift ticket rate at all POWDR sister resorts including Killington Resort, Park City Mountain Resort in Utah, Mt. Bachelor in Oregon, Boreal Mountain Resort and Soda Springs Winter Resort in California, Las Vegas Ski & Snowboard Resort in Nevada and Copper Mountain Resort in Colorado. Simply present your Pico Season Pass at the ticket window of our sister resorts each day to receive this benefit.
- 20% off select lodging properties when booked through Pico Mountain Central Reservations at (866) 667 7426.
- 15% off Pico Snow Sports School Group Lessons.
- 15% off Pico Snow Sports School Private Lessons; not valid Saturdays or peak dates.
- 15% off at Pico Sports and Killington Sports Route 4, excluding sale items.
- My Pico Vermont Student Pass holders also receive the following deals:
- $20 Youth 1-day ski or snowboard rental at Pico Mountain for pass holder valid any day of the 2013-14 winter season
- Sunday family discounts, max two per day; pass holder must be present; offer is valid for pass holder's parents/guardians and siblings only; offer not valid peak dates
- 50% off 1-day Pico Mountain lift tickets for immediate family members on Sundays
- $20 Pico Mountain Group Lessons for immediate family members on Sundays
- $20 Pico Mountain 1-day ski or snowboard rentals for immediate family members on Sundays
How do you determine the appropriate age category for pass purchases?
Age is determined by how old you will be as of Nov. 1, 2013: Adult (19-64 years old), Youth (7-18 years old), Senior (65-79 years old), Super Senior (80+) and Child (6 & under)
How do you determine eligibility for the My Pico Vermont Student Pass?
Student's parent or guardians will need to bring a report card or other official document issued by the school indicating the student’s home address (or parent must prove residency) and current enrollment. For homeschooled youth, proof of enrollment in a home study program with Department of Education required. Vermont resident students who attend a New York or New Hampshire border school also qualify for pass. Proof of eligibility is not required at time of purchase, but must be provided before pass is activated. Pico Mountain reserves the right to cancel any pass without refund which it believes was obtained fraudulently under this program.
What is the Refund Protection Option?
Pico is offering a Refund Protection Option for just 5% of the pass cost. With the Refund Protection Option (RPO), if you are unable to ski/ride due to an injury, illness, job transfer, etc., you will be issued a refund for your pass. Some restrictions apply; refund amounts will vary based on the time of the season-ending incident. Please click the Learn More link below for all the details.
If I am a member of the Pico Ski Club will I receive a discount?
No, there are no discounts for ski club members on season pass purchases.
When will My Pico Pass be activated or how do I receive a new pass?
If renewing your My Pico Pass online, you can electronically sign the Express Acceptance of Risks, Indemnification & Forum Selection Agreement form for the 2013-14 season. Once this is submitted, your current pass will be automatically activated at the start of the next season. If renewing over the phone, you will receive an email with directions on activating your pass.
If you are a new pass holder and pay in full, visit the Pico Sales Center to pick up your My Pico Pass at Pico Mountain through March 31, 2013. You will have your photo taken and sign the Express Acceptance of Risks, Indemnification & Forum Selection Agreement form at that time. The Pico Sales Center will reopen in September for pass activation and pick-up.
How do I update My Pico Pass photo?
If you wish to update your current photo on file, please visit the Pico Ticket Sales Center. Children's photos and photos more than two years old should be updated.