2013-14 My Pico Pass FAQ's
Does My Pico Pass come with any additional benefits?
Yes. My Pico Passes (excluding the Child Pass) receive the following benefits for their own use or their dependent children only:
- Spring Use Benefit allows you to use your 2013-14 My Pico Pass at Pico Mountain March 15-31, 2013 when paid in full.
- 20% off the prevailing 1-day lift ticket rate at all POWDR sister resorts including Killington Resort, Park City Mountain Resort in Utah, Mt. Bachelor in Oregon, Boreal Mountain Resort and Soda Springs Winter Resort in California, Las Vegas Ski & Snowboard Resort in Nevada and Copper Mountain Resort in Colorado. Simply present your Pico Season Pass at the ticket window of our sister resorts each day to receive this benefit.
- 20% off select lodging properties when booked through Pico Mountain Central Reservations at (866) 667 7426.
- 15% off Pico Snow Sports School Group Lessons.
- 15% off Pico Snow Sports School Private Lessons; not valid Saturdays or peak dates.
- 15% off at Pico Sports and Killington Sports Route 4, excluding sale items.
- My Pico Vermont Student Pass holders also receive the following deals:
- $20 Youth 1-day ski or snowboard rental at Pico Mountain for pass holder valid any day of the 2013-14 winter season
- Sunday family discounts, max two per day; pass holder must be present; offer is valid for pass holder's parents/guardians and siblings only; offer not valid peak dates
- 50% off 1-day Pico Mountain lift tickets for immediate family members on Sundays
- $20 Pico Mountain Group Lessons for immediate family members on Sundays
- $20 Pico Mountain 1-day ski or snowboard rentals for immediate family members on Sundays
Are there perks for early renewals and first-time passholders?
For those guests who purchased a My Pico Pass by June 13, 2013, we'd like to say thank you!
- Take advantage of our Payment Plan, available for 1.5% of pass cost. Passholders pay 33% at time of purchase and then we will automatically charge 33% on August 1 and 34% on October 1.
- 2012-13 Adult and Senior Passholders enjoy $25 resort bucks with a pass renewal by June 13, 2013, whether you choose to pay in full or select the payment plan option. Use your resort bucks during the 2013-14 winter season for food, beverage and retail purchases at Pico Mountain
What if I can no longer use My Pico Season Pass?
If a pass holder suffers an injury, becomes pregnant or loses a job, to name a few, and can no longer use their season pass, we will credit a proportional amount of the purchase price based on our new Credit / Refund Policy. There is no longer a fee to buy into this policy - we are basically offering Refund Protection Option, for free to all pass holders.
When will My Pico Pass be activated or how do I receive a new pass?
If renewing your My Pico Pass online, you can electronically sign the Express Acceptance of Risks, Indemnification & Forum Selection Agreement form for the 2013-14 season. Once this is submitted, your current pass will be automatically activated at the start of the next season. If renewing over the phone, you will receive an email with directions on activating your pass.
If you are a new pass holder and pay in full, visit the Pico Sales Center to pick up your My Pico Pass at Pico Mountain through March 31, 2013. You will have your photo taken and sign the Express Acceptance of Risks, Indemnification & Forum Selection Agreement form at that time. The Pico Sales Center will reopen in September for pass activation and pick-up.
How do I update My Pico Pass photo?
If you wish to update your current photo on file, please visit the Pico Ticket Sales Center. Children's photos and photos more than two years old should be updated.
Can I charge purchases to My Pico Season Pass?
Pico Mountain offers two options for season pass holders to pay for products and services around the resort using their pass/card rather than carrying a credit card or cash.
Attach a credit card to your Season Pass allowing you to use your pass to purchase items at many resort locations without having to carry anything but your pass.
For those looking to be able to limit spending, or maybe gift a specific amount to a season pass holder, Beast Bucks is the option for you. Pre-load a specific amount to a pass for pass holder to use towards purchases at many resort locations.