2013-14 My Pico Season Pass
All Pico Season Passes provide unlimited access to 57 trails at Pico Mountain including the Triple Slope terrain park and 468 acres of big mountain skiing and riding served by seven lifts.
SPECIAL OFFER, SPRING 2014
To celebrate spring turns at Pico Mountain, all passholders from Killington Resort and Pico Mountain are invited to bring up to two friends per day for just $25 each. After all, soft snow is more fun with friends.
My Pico Pass 2014-15
On sale Thursday, March 13 - June 12, 2014 for the best price! Plus, Adult and Senior pass holders will receive $25 renewal bonus in on-mountain credit.
Age group is determined by pass holder's age as of November 1, 2014.
|Super Senior||Age 80+||$59|
|Child||Ages 6 and under||$59|
Vermont Student Pass 2014-15
Come find out why Pico Mountain is so popular with the locals. Join in with all the other Vermont students who call Pico Mountain their home mountain. On sale at the lowest price through June 12, 2014.
|Vermont Student Pass||Students K-12||$89|
Proof of Eligibility Required
- Student's parent or guardians will need to bring a report card or other official document issued by the school indicating the student’s home address (or parent must prove residency) and current enrollment.
- For homeschooled youth, proof of enrollment in a home study program with Department of Education required.
- Vermont resident students who attend a New York or New Hampshire border school also qualify for pass.
- Proof of eligibility is not required at time of purchase, but must be provided before pass is activated.
- Pico Mountain reserves the right to cancel any pass without refund which it believes was obtained fraudulently under this program.
My Pico Pass holders receive additional benefits including discounts on lodging, lessons and food, to name a few. Check out other perks like Resort Charge and Renewal Bonuses too.
Plus, we've tried to anticipate all the questions you may have about your season pass from where to buy it, how to pick it up and what to do if you want a new photo.
Check back as we announce more seasonal products and add-on options for Winter 2014-15!
2013-14 Operating Dates and Hours
Pico Mountain will operate Thursday through Monday and peak periods. Pico Mountain will be closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, non-peak.
|Opening||December 14, 2013|
|Closing||March 30, 2014|
|Hours of Operation||8:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m. weekend / peak dates; 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. Monday/Thursday/Friday|
|Peak Dates||Dec. 21, 2013 - Jan. 1, 2014; Jan. 18 - 20 and Feb. 15 - 21, 2014|
For more information or to buy your season pass now, call (866) 667 7426. Please visit the Pico Sports Center anytime or Pico Sales Center during operating hours to purchase on site.
All passes are subject to 7% Vermont State and local tax.