2015-16 My Pico Season Pass
My Pico Season Pass
Best Prices Available Through June 11, 2015
Get unlimited access to Pico Mountain all season long, plus three bonus days at Mount Sunapee, N.H., valid any day during the 2015-16 season! That's a $200 added value - for FREE!
Early Purchase Perks
- New to the Pico Passholder family? We're excited you've decided to join us and welcome you to start using your 2015-16 pass beginning March 14, 2015 through closing day.
- 2014-15 and activated 2015-16 Pico Passholders, get Bring-a-friend lift tickets (two per day!) for just $25 each from March 14, 2015 through closing day.
- 2014-15 Adult and Senior pass holders who renew by June 11, 2015 will enjoy $25 Pico Bucks, whether you choose to pay in full or select the payment plan option.
- Use your Pico Bucks during the 2015-16 winter season up until March 31, 2016 for food, beverage and retail purchases at Pico Mountain.
- Purchase your pass by June 11, 2015 and take advantage of our Payment Plan, available for 2% of pass cost.
- Passholders pay 33% at time of purchase and then we will automatically charge 33% on August 1 and 34% on October 1.
|Super Senior||Age 80+||$59|
|Child||Ages 6 and under||$59|
- Age group is determined by pass holder's age as of November 1, 2015.
- Passes can be purchased online, over the phone or in-person at the Pico Sales Center or Pico Sports Center during operating hours.
- All passes are subject to 7% Vermont State and local tax.
Killington Resort Upgrade
The Killington Resort Upgrade provides access to ski or ride at Killington when Pico is closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Valid during Pico Mountain's scheduled winter operating season on non-peak Tuesdays and Wednesdays only (not valid before December 12, 2015 and after March 27, 2016).
|Killington Resort 1-day (Tuesday OR Wednesday) Upgrade||All ages||$129|
|Killington Resort 2-day (Tuesday AND Wednesday) Upgrade||All ages||$209|
2015-16 Operating Schedule
Pico Mountain is open from December 12, 2015 through March 27, 2016. Pico will operate Thursday through Monday (closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays) and daily during peak periods, December 24, 2015 through January 3, 2016, January 17-19, 2016 and February 13-21, 2016.
Lifts operate 8:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m. weekend / peak periods and 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. Monday, Thursday and Friday, non-peak.