2014-15 My Pico Season Pass
Unlimited My Pico Pass
Valid All Season at Pico Mountain, Plus Free Days at Mount Sunapee
New for 2014-15, all Unlimited Passes now come with three bonus days at Mount Sunapee, N.H., valid any day during the 2014-15 season! This is a $200 added value.
|Super Senior||Age 80+||$59|
|Child||Ages 6 and under||$59|
Prices valid through October 16, 2014. Age group is determined by pass holder's age as of November 1, 2014.
Killington Resort Upgrade
The Killington Resort Upgrade provides access to ski or ride at Killington when Pico is closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Valid during Pico Mountain's scheduled winter operating season on non-peak Tuesdays and Wednesdays only (not valid before December 13, 2014 and after March 29, 2015).
|Killington Resort 1-day (Tuesday OR Wednesday) Upgrade||All ages||$129|
|Killington Resort 2-day (Tuesday AND Wednesday) Upgrade||All ages||$209|
Prices valid through October 16, 2014.
Vermont Student Pass
Price valid through December 12, 2014.
Come find out why Pico Mountain is so popular with the locals. Join in with all the other Vermont students who call Pico Mountain their home mountain. Vermont Student Passes required proof of eligibility:
- Student's parent or guardians will need to bring a report card or other official document issued by the school indicating the student’s home address (or parent must prove residency) and current enrollment.
- For homeschooled youth, proof of enrollment in a home study program with Department of Education required.
- Vermont resident students who attend a New York or New Hampshire border school also qualify for pass.
- Proof of eligibility is not required at time of purchase, but must be provided before pass is activated.
- Pico Mountain reserves the right to cancel any pass without refund which it believes was obtained fraudulently under this program.
|Vermont Student Pass||Students K-12||$89|
Pico Mountain is open from December 13, 2014 through March 29, 2015. Pico will operate Thursday through Monday (normally closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays) and daily during peak periods, Dec. 24, 2014 - Jan. 4, 2015; Jan. 17 - 19 and Feb. 14 - 20, 2015.
Lifts operate 8:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m. weekend / peak periods and 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. Monday, Thursday and Friday, non-peak.
For more information or to buy your season pass now, call (866) 667 7426.
All passes are subject to 7% Vermont State and local tax.