Other Seasonal Products
Seasonal Solutions for Your Gear
Seasonal Rentals, $99/$169
Looking for an affordable solution to your equipment needs? Look no further than the Pico Seasonal Rental Package. Our packages include skis/boots/poles or snowboard/boots for just $99 (under 18 years) and $169 (19 years and older). Pick up your gear each day from our convenient slopeside rental shop and return it for safe keeping at the end of the day.
No schlepping, no storing, no hassle.
Prices valid through December 12, 2014.
Seasonal Locker, $139
Located on the ground floor of Pico Mountain Base Lodge, you'll find the Pico Locker Room to be the most convenient place to store your gear all season long. Lockers are 8' tall, 14" deep and 12" wide. The locker room is open during normal Pico operating hours only (closed when Pico is closed). Lockers must be cleaned out by Pico's closing day, March 29, 2015.
Limited number of lockers available - so get yours early!
Price valid until we sell out.
Season Tune, $149
Valid at Pico Rental Shop for up to two sets of equipment and one tune per week. Overnight service available excluding Saturday and select peak dates.
Price valid all season long.
Kids Programs for All Ages
My Pico Adventure Camp Season Pass
For those that frequent Pico Mountain, these season passes give you the most bang for your buck. Plus, when you purchase early, we'll through in a few added perks:
- For new pass holders, preview your 2014-15 Kids Program Season Pass starting March 15, 2014 through March 30, 2014 (must be paid in full).
- Purchase by June 12 and spread your payments out with our Payment Plan, allowing you to pay 1/3 at time of purchase, 1/3 on August 1, 2014 and the last 1/3 on October 1, 2014 (2% fee applies to passes purchased on the payment plan).
- When purchasing more than one Program Season Pass within the immediate family, a 15% discount will be applied to the lesser priced program.
|Tiny Trekkers Season Pass||Ages 12 week-12 years||$1,019|
|Tiny Trekkers/First Adventure Season Pass||Ages 2-4||$1,275|
|Trekkers Season Pass||Ages 4-6||$1,275|
Season Passes are valid for designated program every Thursday through Monday and peak dates all season long, can be used for full-day or half-day programs and included unlimited lift access. Half-day program includes one lesson; full-day programs include lunch and up to two lessons for ages 3 and older enrolled in a lesson program.
The purchase of a season pass does not reserve a child's space in the program each day. Once you know the date(s) your child will be attending, you must make a reservation for the specific date(s). For peak dates, we recommend reserving at least two weeks in advance.
Prices valid through December 12, 2014.
Junior Explorers (Grades 1-12), $99
The Junior Explorer Program meets non-peak Sundays and is designed to maximize time on the hill, camaraderie and skill building. With the same instructor and classmates each week, the Junior Explorers Program is a great way to engage your child in a lifetime sport.
Program meets Sundays, January 11 & 25; February 1, 8 & 22; and March 1 & 8, 2015 at 10:00 a.m. or 1:00 p.m. Lessons are approximately 90 minutes. Morning pick up is at 11:45 a.m. and afternoon pick up is at 2:45 p.m. Lift Ticket and equipment rental are not included.
Price valid through December 12, 2014.
Children's Snow Sports School Lesson Important Information
- Advanced reservations are required.
- If your child’s equipment malfunctions, Killington Resort and Pico Mountain staff may select and sign for rentals from our rental shop.
- In the event of your child’s injury or medical emergency, Killington Resort and Pico Mountain staff may contact medical personnel and/or arrange transportation to a medical facility. In case of emergency, we will attempt to reach the emergency contact provided at the time the lesson was purchased.
- Killington Resort and Pico Mountain staff may supervise transport of your child by van and public bus to other locations within the resorts.
- Your child will not always ride ski lifts with an instructor, or an adult, and may ride alone, or with another child or children. If you want your child to always ride with an instructor, you must arrange for a one-to-one private lesson.
- Your child (ages 17 years and younger) is required to wear a properly fastened snow sports helmet when participating in a ski and snowboard lesson.