Perks & Special Offers
Free Days at Mount Sunapee
- My Pico Passholders can flash their pass at Mount Sunapee, N.H. to receive up to three bonus days throughout the 2015-16 season. No blackout dates, valid for passholder only. Not valid with Vermont Student Pass.
Summertime Savings at Killington Resort
- 2015-16 My Pico Pass holders can visit Killington Resort during the 2015 Summer/Fall season and receive 50% off scenic K-1 Express Gondola rides; discount available for pass holder only.
- Receive 20% off select lodging properties when you book through Pico Mountain Central Reservations at (866) 667-7426.
- Save 15% off all food and non-alcoholic beverage purchases for pass holder at Pico Base Lodge.
- Save 15% off at Pico Sports and Killington Sports Route 4 retail shops on all items except sale items. Visit the Pico Rental and Demo Shop and save 15% off 1-day demos or rentals, plus receive a $5 discount on equipment tunes.
- Visit the Pico Sports Center and receive 30% off memberships as a My Pico Pass holder.
- Save 15% off Group Lessons (also valid for dependent children and grandchildren) and Private Lessons (not valid Saturdays or peak dates).
Early Purchase Perks
- New to the Pico Passholder family? We're excited you've decided to join us and welcome you to start using your 2015-16 pass beginning March 14, 2015 through closing day.
- 2014-15 Adult and Senior pass holders who renew by June 11, 2015 will enjoy $25 Pico Bucks, whether you choose to pay in full or select the payment plan option.
- Use your Pico Bucks during the 2015-16 winter season up until March 31, 2016 for food, beverage and retail purchases at Pico Mountain.
- Purchase your pass by June 11, 2015 and take advantage of our Payment Plan, available for 2% of pass cost.
- Passholders pay 33% at time of purchase and then we will automatically charge 33% on August 1 and 34% on October 1, 2015.