By buying early, skiers and riders can save up to $29 off one-day window ticket rates with P38 Tickets. Plus, purchase five P38 tickets and get one free!
Skiers and riders looking for a no-hassle ticket deal are set to hit the hill with P38 tickets. Available only during early season (through December 14, 2012), these advance lift tickets provide all ages with full mountain access for just $38 from opening day to the last run of the season. Order as many as you'd like - tickets are giftable, transferable, and can be mailed directly to you or picked up at the ticket window. And new this year: for every five P38 tickets purchased, you will receive one free!
*Ski or ride any day during the 2012-13 season EXCEPT the following days: 12/27 - 12/31/12; 1/19 - 1/20/13; 2/16 - 2/18/13.
P38 Ticket Details:
• P38 tickets are only available for purchase through December 14, 2012.
• To qualify for the buy five, get one free offer, all five tickets must be purchased together in one order. The complimentary ticket will be added to your order automatically; it will not appear during the checkout process or on your confirmation.
• All tickets must be used during the 2012-13 winter season; no refunds, credits or extensions on unused tickets.
• Use your tickets all on the same day by sharing with family and friends, or on separate dates, the choice is yours.
• Tickets may be picked up any time during the season at the Pico Sales Center by presenting a photo ID or confirmation. Or NEW this year, have your tickets shipped USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation for an additional $6 per order.
• Tickets are not available for group ticket purchases, and may not be combined with any other offer, discount, deal or package.
• Tickets may be used on peak days by paying the difference between the P38 Ticket and the window price.
Price includes 7% Vermont state sales tax. For the 2012-13 season, Pico Mountain will operate Thursday through Monday.