The early bird gets the first chair - and the best deal on tickets.
Get your P-tickets by December 13, 2013. Plus, purchase six and get one free!
The P40 tickets are available for advance purchase and provide all ages with full mountain access for just $40 from opening day to the last run of the season, excluding peak dates, 12/21/13 - 1/1/14; 1/18 - 1/20 and 2/15 - 2/21/14.
If you plan on hitting the slopes over the peak periods, no worries. Just grab the P50 tickets by December 13 and use them any day of the season including those peak dates.
Store up your P-tickets and use them throughout the season or share them with friends and family and hit the slopes together. You can also choose to have P-tickets shipped to you for just $5 and present them as gifts for the upcoming holiday season.
Free tickets? Got it.
Here's how to make it happen:
- Purchase six P40 or P50 tickets in a single order to get a FREE P40 ticket, and enjoy some extra time on the hill!
- Don't worry, it won't show up on the order confirmation; we'll add it on automatically, just to wish you a happy winter.
- P40 tickets are only available for purchase through December 13, 2013 only.
- All tickets must be used during the 2013-14 winter season; no refunds, credits or extensions on unused tickets.
- Pick up P40 tickets at Pico Sales Center or have them shipped directly to you for $5 shipping cost.
- Tickets are not available for group ticket purchases, and may not be combined with any other offer, discount, deal or package.
- Tickets may be used on peak dates by paying the difference between the P40 Ticket and the window price.